Financial services administrator (level 3)
Providing administrative support to a financial organisation, to provide a high quality and compliant service.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Quality service delivery: Consistently develops and delivers excellent service to customers, colleagues & advisers, supporting the products / services provided and adhering to ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ principles at all times
- Customer communication & relationships: Develops effective relationships with customers & key contacts, handling & resolving issues through effective verbal/written/IT skills.
- Team working & collaboration: Understands role within team & impact on others. Consistently endeavours to support colleagues & collaborate to achieve results
- Planning & prioritising: Consistently adheres to systems & processes using proficient IT skills, including risk, regulatory and governance requirements
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.