Digital marketer (level 3)
Use online and social media platforms to design, build and implement campaigns and drive customer sales.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- analytics executive
- campaign executive
- content co-ordinator
- Digital marketing assistant
- digital marketing co-ordinator
- digital marketing executive
- digital marketing technologist
- email marketing assistant
- SEO executive
- social media executive
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Written communication: applies a good level of written communication skills for a range of audiences and digital platforms and with regard to the sensitivity of communication
- Research: analyses and contributes information on the digital environment to inform short and long term digital communications strategies and campaigns
- Technologies: recommends and applies effective, secure and appropriate solutions using a wide variety of digital technologies and tools over a range of platforms and user interfaces to achieve marketing objectives
- Data: reviews, monitors and analyses online activity and provides recommendations and insights to others
- Customer service: responds efficiently to enquiries using online and social media platforms.
- Problem solving: applies structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
- Analysis: understands and creates basic analytical dashboards using appropriate digital tools
- Implementation: builds and implements digital campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms
- Applies at least two of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, e mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click
- Uses digital tools effectively
- Digital analytics: measures and evaluates the success of digital marketing activities
- Interprets and follows: latest developments in digital media technologies and trends marketing briefs and plans company defined customer standards or industry good practice for marketing company, team or client approaches to continuous integration
- Can operate effectively in their own business’s, their customers’ and the industry’s environments
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.