Market research executive (level 4)
Research projects to generate data and insight.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 18 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Insight analyst
- Market research assistant
- Market research executive
- Research analyst
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Liaise with and manage, clients, stakeholders, internal teams and external suppliers to deliver required outcomes.
- Undertake data collection, data analysis, data presentation and data storage including analysis and validation of the outputs from primary or secondary research data sources.
- Interpret, prepare and communicate research findings such as presentations, reports, and workshops.
- Make evidence-based recommendations from research results.
- Use communications skills and techniques such as negotiation, collaboration, problem solving, and decision making.
- Interpret research objectives and translate into research design and implementation.
- Use digital and IT software packages relevant to the role.
- Use research/survey software to gather audience insight and/or evaluation such as SPSS (Statistical Product and Service Solutions).
- Select and use appropriate research design techniques.
- Evaluate data and research findings to derive insights to support improvements to future research projects.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.