Paralegal (level 3)
Providing legal support, including administrative tasks, carrying out research and drafting legal documents and forms.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 24 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Use understanding and analysis to solve problems.
- Use precedents and draft documents, using plain and succinct language.
- Assist with legal matters and transactions.
- Manage work activities to ensure that they are completed on time and to an appropriate standard, including: a. Keep others informed of progress. b. Ability to work under pressure and willingness to accept changing priorities when new jobs need to be done. c. Paying appropriate attention to detail.
- Practise good file management - prepare and collate bundles, take and file accurate notes, close and review files, maintain databases, version control.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.