Conveyancing technician (level 4)
Supporting licensed conveyancers with legal matters relating to the transfer of ownership of land or property.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to higher national certificate (HNC).
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- property lawyer
Skills an apprentice will learn
- be able to provide a recognised professional level of support in a legal office environment;
- be able to use appropriate legal methods to research, request, complete and submit legal forms;
- be able to manage legal files and effectively use client case management and accounting systems;
- be confident to handle and deal with client(s) and third party(s) enquiries;
- be proficient at building professional third party relationships;
- know how to operate effectively in a team contributing to ideas as well as towards business targets.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.