Metal casting, foundry and patternmaking technician (level 3)
Casting is the process from which solid metal shapes (castings) are produced by filling voids in molds with liquid metal
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 27 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Foundry Material and Process Control Technician
- Foundry Post Casting Technician
- Foundry Production Technician
- Inspection and Quality Assurance Technician
- Metal Casting Furnace and Ladle Technician
- Methods Development Technician
- Pattern and Model Making Technician
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.