Engineering operative (level 2)
Carrying out a range of engineering operations.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to GCSE.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Engineering fitter
- Founding/casting operative
- Machine setter/operative
- Mechanical engineering operative
- Multi-disciplined engineering operative
- processing and finishing operative
- Servicing and maintenance operative
- Technical Support operative
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.