Digital marketer (integrated degree) (level 6)
Leading on the creation and execution of a digital marketing strategy.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to degree.
- Typical duration
- 36 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Sales, marketing and procurement
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
- Also known as
- Content Marketing Executive
- Digital and Social Media Executive
- Digital Marketing Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive/ Officer
- Digital Producer
- Display Advertising Executive
- On line and Digital Marketing Lead
- On line and E-commerce Marketing Specialist
- Pay Per Click Analyst
- Programmatic Executive
- Search Engine Optimisation Executive
- Social Media Specialist
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Develop and critically apply the concepts, principles and theories of marketing relevant to the interdisciplinary topics of digital marketing
- Apply the 4 marketing principles (product, price, place, promotion) and considerations of the business / marketing campaign.
- Write and create content for the different audiences, online channels and create clear “Call to Actions” and user journey’s
- Demonstrate how to promote and apply content marketing effectively through the appropriate media channels, relationship management systems and communication platforms to ensure brand and cultural awareness are maintained throughout marketing strategies.
- Select a variety of appropriate research methodologies, platforms and technologies to synthesise information and apply to the organisation’s digital marketing strategies, drivers and customer behaviours
- Manage, plan, specify, lead and report on digital marketing projects.
- Manage and optimise key channels and content within a digital marketing plan.
- Manage interfaces and the supply network of the organisation and customer by applying the appropriate E-commerce strategies and models available and whenever appropriate taking global engagements into account.
- Apply a marketing mix / digital marketing mix to meet customer expectations.
- Accurately observe, record and draw conclusions from all types statistical analysis of campaign performance, recognising inherent uncertainties and limitations with financial and budgetary requirements to demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI).
- Engage communities through Email Marketing and Social Media to stimulate and encourage communication through positive discussion and engagement.
- Apply the appropriate tools for a data-led approach to analyse marketing information and platforms, data and social media and recognise what is actually important for insights and optimisation to provide solutions for marketing decisions
- Contribute to business, planning and marketing strategies to recognise and respond quickly to opportunities and customer requirements whilst embracing change.
- Identify, recognise and understand internal and external business intelligence and factors that may impact future operations.
- Interpret, communicate and brief internal or external stakeholders on digital business requirements.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.