Investment operations administrator (level 2)
Providing operational and administrative support in investment management teams.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to GCSE.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Legal, finance and accounting
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Service delivery: Follows agreed work plans to deliver required outputs to clients & colleagues, using agreed computerised /manual systems and processes. Meets internal standards (e.g. client service, accuracy, and attention to detail); meets required risk, regulatory and governance requirements. For example comparing records from two or more sources; highlighting and reconciling any differences. Prompt investigation and appropriate notification of missing or inaccurate data. Checking that data and client information is compliant with regulatory requirements. Undertaking basic research to support investigative activities and projects.Sorting and routing correspondence to the correct departments. Administration of one element of a process, and/or focusing on a single type of financial product or instrument.
- Communication: Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
- Team working & collaboration: Participates in team activities. Develops awareness of their role within team & impact on others.
- Ownership & Initiative: Takes ownership for delivery in their area of responsibility. Resolves non- complex issues when they arise, within agreed standards and parameters. Escalates decisions and issues swiftly and appropriately as necessary.
- Personal development: Able to apply and make sense of new knowledge, skills and competences in a potentially new industry and organisational environment. Follows agreed Development Plans and records their own development; keeps up to date with changes in their role; shows commitment to the job, the team and the organisation.
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.