Recruitment consultant (level 3)
Attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent job positions with client companies.
- Qualification level
Equivalent to A level.
- Typical duration
- 12 months
- Apprenticeship category
- Business and administration
- Maximum funding
Maximum amount government will fund
for apprenticeship training.
Skills an apprentice will learn
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads into new clients, candidates and placements as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to fill jobs
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Advise clients and candidates on the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when recruiting
- Advise candidates and clients on employee rights and responsibilities including equality, diversity and inclusion
- Accurately complete all necessary processes, payment and aftercare services
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc)
- Be able to accurately utilise company management systems and follow payroll billing procedures including accurate database management complying with relevant legislation
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
- Conduct regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
Find training providers for this course
Check if a provider can offer this training for the apprenticeship location.